Accessibility links

Property Owners

Fire, theft and storm damage are the usual things that many property owners think of when it comes to insurance. However many insure against fire, but don’t realise the impact that a fire will have in interrupting their ability to conduct business. We will assess your needs and recommend the range of insurance cover that best suits you.

Whether you own a single property or a portfolio of premises, you need to be prepared for the unexpected and ensure that your assets are thoroughly protected. We can offer cover for commercial, residential, mixed use and unoccupied property.

Cover may include:

  • Buildings – including fire, storm, theft, glass
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Business interruption
  • Commercial property owner’s liability and employer’s liability
  • Thatched property